We wish to inform you that we do NOT store any cookie or permanent "cookie" in the computer hard drives of our visitors. However, when a temporary cookie is required for navigation, it is entered in RAM and is automatically deleted when the visitor leaves the site. In addition, we do not automatically collect personal information about you. Data transmitted automatically between computers does not identify you personally. They are collected due to the inherent surfing of the Internet and are used for statistical purposes and technological requirements only.
Information transmitted automatically
You should know that as soon as you access the site, an exchange of information is carried out automatically, without you having to intervene between your computer and the server . The following information that does not identify you personally, is exchanged:
- Your IP address (an IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet provider whenever you surf the web) with which you access our site.
- the date and time you access our site.
- the pages you visit
- and if you reach our site from another website, the address of this site ( referral site) .
This exchange of information is necessary for the server to send a file compatible with the computer hardware and software you use.
If you send us personal information
In accordance with the Act in regards of access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information, the applicant asking for personal information about you has to inform you of the need and the reason to collect this information (section 64 ) , identify himself to you ( Article 65 ) :
Information the applicant has to supply when asking about your data.
- the name and address of the organization on behalf of which the collection is made
- the purpose for which the information is collected
- categories of persons who will have access to this information
- compulsory or optional nature of the request
- consequences for the person concerned or, as appropriate, for others, a refusal to meet demand
- rights of access and correction provided by law.
If you choose to give us personal information via email, we only use the information needed to respond to your message and to act on it. Electronic messages are treated with the same confidentiality as regular mail. The personal information transmitted is not disclosed to an organization other than where your request is addressed or if disclosure is required by law. The information transmitted is in no case used to create profiles of users and is not transmitted in any way to any third party except where we are legally obliged.
Links to other sites